Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Click 4 - Happy Birthday!


Introducing to you all the M of my life, the gorgeous melodrama queen who will keep you entertained always. Ms Moon. She turned a year younger this 24th Feb. This year is a 'no gift policy'. And more so a 'no collage, scrap book, audio-video of friends, etc' so here is something least but straight from my heart that i could do for you. I know is a week late but ;)

This is one of the most natural pics of hers that i have clicked. Mind you when she is in front of the lenses she can make you go crazy with all her 'girly' poses ;)

So hers to the lovely lady!

From all you best girlfriends.

Lots of Love!

7 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

It looks like a still from a movie... Nicely captured...

Moon said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I can't believe my eyes!! This is clearly my best picture by far... and guys lemme tell u this chic rocks when she is with her high fundoo camera!! great shot...I loved it darling!!! and I love you girls...SO MUCH! muuaah! thank you :)

nands said...

Oh, she is soo beautiful!!! :)

Moon said...

@nands- thank you :)

Abha said...

:)

Dhandal said...

nands: My skills make her look more pretty ;) Just kidding! She is!

Dhandal said...

Suresh: A still from 1930's :D Thanks...

Moon: Well Well Well I m quite happy that considering the critic that you are specially or rather only when it comes to your own pics, u finally liked it!

abha: does the smile say it all? (damn ur bday is on the way too) :P