1.What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
Pyjamas and a tee.
3. What’s for dinner?
It was grandmom's bday today. So had 2 (huge) pieces of cake. One on behalf of my generous friend :P
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A Long book and a pencil. My classes start tmrw so was arranging for my supplies when i realised my study didnt stock any. (To my surprise i m looking forward to getting into the study mode again)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Currently listening to nothing. Getting acquainted with i tunes.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
No one tagged me. I picked up this tag from PJ's blog as i had nothing else to blog on mind :)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
When i get up n draw my curtains i should see large expanse of lush green trees n mountains on one side and a lake on the other which has a small bridge to go across. The country side english types ;)
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Limbu pani or Sweet lime soda! Any time of the year.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would go off to sleep :P
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Prefer to work on my german. Wont mind Spanish as its widely spoken in America. French i guess is not for me cos its too sweet a language :P
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Whatever happens happens for the best and nothing will happen is not true.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Its 10pm and a hot brewing cup of coffee with you would do no harm :) But but but i have to get up way to early tmrw and have been warned to tuck myself in right away :P
13. What is your favourite colour?
A particular shade of Yellow with a tinge of Orange in it. (too much of detailing involved)
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Oh off late i have been complaining (only to myself n no one else) that i dont have anything good to wear specially outdoors. Otherwise my fav clothing wud be my Pajamas!
15. What is your dream job?
A social entrepreneur making a difference in this society in my own unique way.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I will budget it in such a way that i can squeeze in a couple of things. The list is quite long :)
17. What are you going to do after this?
18. What are your favorite movies?
There are many. The most recent one being Dead Poets Society.
19. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Gmail, Reader, Blogger, Yahoo msgr.
20. I believe in
21. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Pick up my wallet and go shopping :)
22. Coffee or tea?
Tea at home. Coffee outdoors
23. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Splurge myself with a tub of my fav ice cream.
24. Favorite Sweet?
Bengali sweets. Of course the regular chocolates and pastries will always remain on the list.
25. Favorite Season?
Winter all the way!
26. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
For a while now i havnt treated my friends with a hand cooked meal so I would make you mouth watering paneer sabji, raita, roti (u'll have to make tht) and watever else u want me to make! See its time for you to say what u want. i m being generous :)
27. What are you afraid of the most?
Hahaha... i know you are laughing too. If you know me even a little you would know the answer to this one ;)
28:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A simple good morning message from you does the trick ;)
29: My most priced possession.
Everyone is more than welcome to pick up this tag just like i did! And let nothing stop in from posting your inquisitive comments :D