Monday, September 24, 2007

Cook it up (2)


Tonite i tried my hands on something new in the kitchen which turned out to be quite delicious n filling. I was quite hungry after a nice long walk in the streets of lokpuram at abt 11 at nite and some studying ;) ( who wud want to believe the latter part?) After i was home there was some rice waiting for me in the kitchen which didnt look quite attractive for me to lay my hands on...
I found a loft of bread lying on the kaata. I placed the tava on the stove. took four slices of bread and toasted them in butter. grated some cheese and heavily sprinkled it on the slices and let it toast further till it melted. yummy...i found a pack of italian seasonings & chilli flakes ( i always ask for extra when i order a pizza from pizza hut). and to my delight though the tomato ketchup bottle was empty i found a satchet of mustard sauce(i had got tat from CCD one fine day).
with all those seasonings it gave it a perfect taste of a meal at both CCD n pizza hut (both being my favourites in their respective meals) and that too at no cost( i wud have to shell out a min of rs 200 at these joints)
....and i also had a refreshing cup of tea along with it ;)
All set to study again after the great meal....

(I didnt have a pic of the cup of tea but a week ago i had enjoyed this cuppa of coffee. u all enjoy it too)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mouth watering....could visualise everythin u wrote...great thread of words u put up....and do share with friends such cuisines

Abha said...

makes me hungrier...gives this girl a food topic to discuss and she goes on n on n on....n how deliciously!!i suggest u maintain a separate blog to share recipes...

Abha said...

;)

Siddharth Joshi said...

basically, teri life me chill hai !!