Friday, March 09, 2007

Wish List

After the exams its party time!!! a bunch of ppl i know share birthdays in the month of March and April. My cell phone reminder for the month of march is full of names of my school friends, college friends, n family members. Its like a flood of bdays all back to back. Anand, a school friend and a regular reader of my blogs celebrated his bday on the 2nd of March.(His party is still due) Swathi, a school friend of mine who is now in coimbatore celebrated it on the 8th of this month, Jayashree will have a date on her bday with Maths cos we got an exam the every next day.(Well those r my assumptions. You never know wat special he'll arrange for her;) Akys b'day is on the 19th. (I'll hav to think before gifting him something cos he already owes me one gift and now one more for my comin bday. aren't u reading this Aky dear.) Then comes Abha's turn on the 21st of March. (She shares her bday with Rani Mukherjee and she dosen't like that.)Then its my turn on the 25th!!!! Followed by a bunch of my school friends, cosines and brother. I think it will end with Pooja celebrating it on the 16th of April.
The only relief for me right now is that my b'day falls on a Sunday. At least i wont hav to work on that day.
luxuries and necessities - I dont compensate for anything lower ;)
n here it goes................ (read further at ur own risk)
1) never gift me a Nail paint.
2) a deo is also a no no.
3) i dont like show pieces either.
4) a digi cam will just be perfect.(Friends are u listening? cos Family has already turned a deaf ear to it)
5) a two wheeler (that wud be just g8t. wont hav to stand in pawarnagar line)
6) an i pod nano with all the latest facilities in it.
7) a good looking multipurpose cell phone with a 3 megapixels camera in it :D
8) a real good wallet to fit all my credit and debit cards besides driving lic and of course loads of hard cash ;) Tommy Hilfiger ofcourse
9) a nice big bag which will accommodate all my belongings. Ok now this bag is too specific kind ok. It should be a side bag, a big one, should look g8t and feel good, should have a touch of leather but shud stand water, it shud be nice n soothing. one of those HideSign ones!! Got it?
10) cake!! well i hav changed my loyalty towards Balloons n Ribbons of late. Thats one thing i always hav...i dont care if its too kiddish to cut a cake on bdays but i do! ( u dont really hav to get one, i'll manage;)
11) flowers! i just love them. Ek phool ko uske jaisa pyaara phool.
12) but the best gift wud be loads of hugs n kisses n masti n dhamal n some special memories to be cherished for the lifetime!!!!! muuuuuuahhhh

9 comments:

pooja said...

kool....me giving u a white flower on ur birthday......advance birthday wishes dear!

Dhandal said...

white roses....
a combination with red ones!
or anything else! i love them all...

Anonymous said...

interestin wishlist to share with friends....flowers and hugs is what you should expect!!

Dhandal said...

saare kanjus nahi hote.....aur tera party abhi bhi due hai....kab de raha hai baata....

Abha said...

hehe...interesting wishlist..i'll take care of those no no's...cant promise more than that..oh ya also given that i am always busy on sundays,i'll keep myself available for the party of my dear friend!!

Abha said...

sorry gal,as much i wish to fulfill all your wishes(starting wid web cam)...tera yeh wishlist mere budget main nahi sama raha..

Anonymous said...

ya il give u a good party....but wait till i come up with a wish list of my own...

Metallica bhakt! said...

il give u 2flowers..:Dhappy!!:p..and oh yeah!!tr8 tr8 tr8 tr8..zebra torte and joly rancher..:)

Anonymous said...

arre damn kool wish list ya!!sab contribute kar ke bhi we wont be able to bye it...!
n i know ur thing for red rose nd flowers!