Saturday, November 18, 2006

Never let others select ur Dates......

Believe me n u'll never regret...NEVER let others select ur dates....it shud be of ur choice n not of some X person who picks it for u...not even best of ur friends or ur family members...
My mom selected for me once n she regretted once n then on i do it myself....btw i m talkin abt "khajur" wat were u guys think?....caught u....hehehe....
thrs this specific type of dates which i love...the seedless once...almost black in colour...really rich in taste n ofcourse in iron as well....i remember how Malvika, my school friend used to get dates in her tiffin in which she used to put a badam as well...ahh it tastes really good...
kaaju kishmish n khajur i can eat in bulk.....just kiddin...but i really love them....my computer table always has a daaba of either one of them...so know u know why i put on weight...lol....
n the more time i m workin on the comp the more i eat...n ppl who really know me well also know tht how long i waste my time in front of this screen.....

No comments: